Sunday, October 08, 2006

Me and latern festive

HEY...
back after sometime..


If given a choice.. i will talk abt wad happen on FRIDAY.. which is the lantern festival..

I had work on that day bout till 9.40pm.. It was planned to meet the others at East coast park and i met up with Jojo b4 heading there to join her friends.. and my god.. it was really a very big gathering.. lol! it was expected though but there were lets say 15-16 ppl.. mooncakes were passed ard.. and lots of pictures were taken.. I am quite lazy to write out most of what happen but i will show pictures dat happen over there and.. i will also update on what happen on sat at a later time..

CANDLES OF THE HEART...

ALL you see is you and me =)

ENJOYING the festive mood :)

My style my zone..

Feelings of love that cant be brought

Preview : Sat = Zouk night
Be right back..


A good gal frenz of mine who had migrated to AUstralia, i suddenly got contact with.. Its been so long and been nice to catch up with her again.. But there is something she did that actually make me feel numb.. she drew a wonderful drawn picuture of me.. so appreciated :)

Before :

After :Thank you Tiffany =D


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments