Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A title :)

It is 12.05am on a TUESDAY morning 26th September 2006.. Its been 3 days since IVP on last sat at gombak stadium.. the finals the finale.. the results.. The girls did very well.. especially the relays team.. Im happy for them especially the freshies like Lindi, Siu Ling, Felicia, Hui xin and lots more.. Im even more so impressed with Jerald's nv die attitude.. also im pleased with Zhong Yong for his big improvement.. his desire to improve and become better and also alot of others i never mention..

To Alfred: thanks for teaching me what i have lacked even though i didnt master it well but i definately pick up alot of pointers from you..

To Mr Lim : thanks for being there for all these years in Np track.. maybe one day i'll hit wad u expected me to..

To jojobaby : you have been ALWAYS there for me.. always giving wad i need and always soo supportive of me.. i wld be ashamed if i leave u out.. :) you have always been there.. my num 1.

To Ethan : thanks for coming down dude.. you be my gay partner always//

To my track freshies : you are guys with great potentials.. keep going =)

To my ATG : I miss u guys badly.. all the fun times training.. i miss you guys..

lastly..

To myself : you gave your best.. you tried.. let go of that disappointment.. don despair.. it was a good race.. you fight hard.. u never gave up.. it was really a very close game.. it was just too close...


When that image gave into my mind of how close we were.. i could only guess sit down and say.. what if i had gave abit more.. but.. i couldnt.. i gave my best of what i could.. maybe.. next year.. with a bunch of good trackmates.. we could trash their asses.

For now.. it seems, its the end of the road now.. off season =) so time to work, rest, slack and play :)


talking abt work.. SERENE aka SIULING.. if ya reading this? how did you and that MALCOM X date went? TOO PLUMP :D lol... and don forget.. your living on borrowed clothes =X


so here are some of the pictures from IVP :


Due to some reasons i cant upload the rest.. will do so soon.. when i saw the timings for my team.. 3:31.37s, i realised.. how proud im.. so proud to be in this team.. it means by calculations.. all ran a sub 53s.. we hit that target.. and im glad we did :) our last practice training time was 3:37.43s and so to cut a massive 6s is no mean feat.. Thank you guys.. though we miss out on the last medal when we all so desire to fight for.. but im glad we tried our best =) thank u for everything..

A fellow tracker told me.. that wif that timing in January 06 IVP we wld hv gotten 2nd but well.. I believe that our team are already winners... although i so badly wanted the medal.. i cannot help but cherish the fact that my team trained hard to get ourselves going =)

I couldnt ask for more.. Thank you God.. Thank you trackers..


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments