Monday, August 14, 2006

Passion of 4th all comers

A clip of my 100m race




Hey im here to update on what happen yesterday..
YEsterday was the 4th all comers.. like the 3rd comers, there really wasnt that much people there BUT we had visitors from other country mainly Hong Kong.. +) but anyway :D my guys did well w/out the head wind resistance.. i was personally abit disappointed with my 100m but at least i know i stay stagnent which wasnt really a good thing.. XD but for my 400m :) well... it was great and i enjoy it.. at least i broke thru my barrier.. and from here onwards, i can only get betta XD just de right time for me to peak for SG open or IVP.. =)


so i just upload some pictures dat was taken before the 100m race :X

Build up runs before the actual race.. below.. is the real 100m race..

Well.. the end result.. wasnt really good.. but just as well... =) I tried..

Now 400m :

After that 100m race, i was on a low.. i didnt think i would run in the 400m race, but at the same time i didnt want to back out.. I was in a heats where i will be totally alone because the other runners are way ahead in terms of strength and experience.. however i was lucky or told that they gonna merge with the other heats, due to shortage of runners =)


I was tired and nervous... I had to pray to god for faith and confidence..


I ran i chase.. i ran and chase.. though i didnt hit my PB... but.. i got my target which i wanted :) so overall im HAPPY XD

DONE~

After that we took some teambonding ATG pictures..


Its been fun =) .. after that i join my np trackers for dinner.. practically talk abt track and stuffs.. bla bla bla :D

As well as some pictures.. some really out of this world pics XD


So there are plenty more.. but i shall post this few for now.. XD

To the trackers.. good luck and train smart.. and also to your exams.. all the best..!

BYE =)


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments