Sunday, July 16, 2006

I never really update my blog.. Nv had so much time but even when i have, i don seem to be updating.. But the last few days was pretty screwed.. was sick.. tired.. feverish.. so didnt train..!

And i hate so much when i didnt train, grumpy and irritating i become when i don train.. i lost abit of touch.. HAIZ! im so fcuked up.. 2ndly, my school track team? isnt a team that existed like the one i know.. What's wrong?

And i haven anything to update just that i went for interview at NUM and it gone so far so good.. so i guess i just have to wait for their call to start my first day! yay! so for now.. training training and training!

Competition is ard the corner.. Next Sunday.. 3rd ALL comers! I would want to do well.. =) Where's the passion when you really need it?

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments