Sunday, May 28, 2006

2ND ALL COMERS MEETS

Hey.. Its a Sunday Morning... today, is a solitary good day.. the sun is shining brightly which means ( hopefully ) it will be shining for de rest of de day.. WHY? cos today.. is the start of de

2nd All-Comer meets.. A race-day..

so i be completing against some of the best runners.. hahahha.. im pretty nervous as im feeling rather shaggy.. and tired.. but nevertheless, its an all out policy today.. yea.. i'll be running my favourite event 400m and unluckily im starting at LANE 8 but well.. hahaa.. all the better! i feeling like shitting now.. im so nervous dat my legs are numb.. why?!?!

So i saw the start lists.. and i happen to BE one of the lucky few runners in np to get this heats..


Section 4 of 5 Finals ==> 400m

2. 1723 Yong Qiang, Ng Rvh
3. 1680 Melvin, Chong Rjc
4. 1736 Zhongyan, Lim SP
5. 1846 Sanjay, Sundararaj Yjc
6. 1786 Elwin, Yong Unattached
7. 1622 Edwin, Chai Nyjc
8. 1649 Jefferson, Lim
NP


The names look scary.. lol ^ ^ im a chilling all over..

probably the only runner dat i noe inside would be melvin chong? well for the few few times in my running career, i got a heats dat i don noe ppl dere.. DATS good.. well for a fact dat if i get superstars in my heats like always, i probably either curse the person who set my starting list or i just resigned my game and run.. At least now, i can plan on how i wanna run my race.. so..
my race starts at 4pm.. but must be dere to meet de others and do my warm-up.. so i see u anyway =) i try to get more pictures... Byye =)

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments