Monday, May 08, 2006

lets see!

Hey peeps.. welcome ^-^ here is where u get all de spicy news !!


its me showing off my back =)

Look~ its my back.. hard training, 6 days a week and this is all i get.. LOL!
but still i tink its lovely enuf for me =)..

Yup.. training has been tough all right, beeen training with my club people.. called ATG..
shortly ATG is a group of runners under wings, we are under the same common dream and dat is to be better and faster.. naturally, being faster is easy to say but hard to become as in requires many many many hard and tiring trainings.. u hv to be focus and determined as well.. however in the end, its all abt de passion.. de fun and de love we shared =) The fun begins here ^^ ( sch gym )

Im stuck at home... lazy to go for tutorials.. bla bla.. what shd i eat today?! i probably go for some great malay food at canteen 2 followed by some carrot and apple juice.. I think de food in canteen is probably one of de betta canteens ard.. the malay food is exceptionally good~ find myself eating dere.. u guys gotta try it!!! Anyway, don worry abt getting fat... juz do daily some situps and pushups will keep de fats away .. ahaha!

anyway.. check tis out.. tell me do u think its nice ^^ gotta get it online~ but im not sure which to get.. all are dem are beautifull~

black brooks ( evil ) new balance ( white )


Man, I dunno de brand but its nice =)


Yup.. anyway, gotta hv my lunch.. i post more later =) see ya!!! bye~

so okie, here is a joke, if u can.. ans it at my link?!

\\quizzzz time//

What is in black, made black and will always stay as black?!?


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments