Sunday, May 07, 2006


watching the sph relays made me think again.. "shld i or shldnt i continue running?" ... it's onli a matter of time to decide.. still contemplating la.. i did my first "real" training todae... did a 2x400m ... wat the hell ? i was aiming for 5.. where did the other 3sets go ?? i think i can onli do it when i dun pant that much ... yepx, after 5mths of layoff, it's hard to get back on track..
so mr tok was there with the chinese high bunch.. he's in-charge of the sprinters now.. and seeing him gather round the chinese high boys somehow had an effect on me.. yes, pple change and move on.. but i juz cant accept the fact that he's on the other side, when every year i'd always see him sitting with assumptionites, briefing them b4 the race, pushing them on from the stands.. with the usual casio stopwatch in his hands, timing each one of us... it's all different now.. he's there with his stopwatch, but timing each of his chinese high boys.. vivien told me how she felt sad looking at him sitting there with them.. i agree with her too.. he played a great part in my sec sch life... oh well, i juz hafta force myself to accept it rite? his boys are doing well.. running strong. yepx.
i can sense that aes track is going to banish from the scene soon.. no perfect replacement to guide the team juz like wat mr tok did.. the team ran the race juz now.. honestly, it wasnt worth watching..Words from one of my track pals in sec school back den..
how times have changed.. We were once notorious and havoc.. daring and fiesty.. we did lot of things together.. de times we train and de effort we put in.. de times we vomited but at de end of the day.. it was all worth while..
I still remember being young den means being ignorant.. when Mr Tok issue out de training for us, we nv ask why this why dat.. we juz do it.. and yup we did it with passion.. giving everytime we have, to de point where u tink u can no longer breathe or stand.. it was really tough.. but i miss it now..
The days when Alfin, Aidil, Rusydi, Firdaus, Ivan and Jeff.. myself whom use to rule de track in our heydays.. we were unstoppable and not even SJI ( at that time ) cld stopped us.. went on a winning spree, bagging de 4*100m and 4*400m relay medals.. Still have de newspaper slip and de medals proudly displayed in my trophy cabinet.. It was worth while, receiving it infront of a live crowd of thousands at de kallang national stadium.. dat was something which cant nv be erased and goosebumps will come even when i tink of it now..
After dat.. we disbanded.. we lost touch.. i stopped running.. probably i realli burned out.. and end of story..
so here im.. in ngee ann track team.. to try make a difference.. I miss my running buddy.. i miss de guys team.. the times was wonderful.. now, its back from scratch.. im trying,still trying.. to come back to form.. at least nxt time when i looked back, i wun regret of not trying.. at least i tried.. so heck..
Im juz goin to do my best in training.. wherever im dere..
I shall make no excuses.. I just my feet do my thing.. and wadeva criticism i faced.. I let it come.. afterall, what is value of pride when dere is no intregrity?
I don mind throwing down my pride to do what is right.. to those who thinks highly of themselves.. so be it.. cos Im nothing like dem.. =)

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments