Wednesday, January 26, 2005

love...

i like u so much dati felt nothing in tis world cld take my heart away... b4 i knowin u..my heart was block by a thick wall.. but when i gotta know u.. e wall was chipped off one by one.. till it was big enuf 4 mi to escape...

u brought back e love i once lost.. u gave mi hope when no one else would n u gave mi ans to question i cldnt ans.. but now.. when i possibly leavin on e 22th.. i noe u might be afraid to be together cos it might lead to a harder heartache.. but i realli hope even den u wun let tis affect us... as long as im still here... there is still hope...

heather, u juz don noe how i felt when i actually hold u in my arms.. it felt like i was on cloud nine... e feelin of bein in love n nv wanna be disturb.. n if those were to be my last time wif u.. it wld also be my best moment in tis relationship bein wif u...

on de day if i leave, i wld say i wun shed my tears cos i don wan to show my reluctant face... but deep in ur heart u noe dat im weepin juz as bad... T_T u juz mean so much to mi n im scared of losin u..

im juz some silly boy bein love... but i wld tell dem... at least i know im in love... a true love... whenever i c ur smilez.. u make so happi tat i cldnt but juz to give u a hug.. even when i hug.. it wasnt even enuf... hahaz... look wad u did to mi...

in short.. all i wan is u... realli do...

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments