Thursday, January 27, 2005

hmmmmmmm

time flies so fast... juz when things fall into place.. it falls apart.. lookin back at e past.. i cant remember havin times as pleasant im havin now.. actually i did... but it was all in de past.. but now comes my happiness, but i find myself in a situation which i donno where i stand.. after sayin so much abt how i feel abt tis gal.. i don really noe if i mean anything to her.. i noe i do but how much? but i also hv to thanks my buddies like jonathan n sabrina.. thks.. u been there when i needed u.. wadeva outcome it may be... i still thank my grt buddies...
i don wan to tink we cldnt be as one.. i rather tink we can if we try.. im lost... juz lost... haiz....


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments