Sunday, May 07, 2006

You and Me

The days we spent, the times we had
You made me smile +)



I love you,Yes, I do.I know I've told you before,But it just won't do.The love I have for you is so strong.It will last longer than any treeAnd it is deeper than any sea.If I close my eyes all I can see is you.You're the one I dream of when I sleep,And the first I think of when I wake.Time we spend together goes so quick,But when we're apart time stands still.I didn't think I could love one so much,But I do.I'd climb the highest mountain,And walk the longest road.I'd do that and more to be with you,Because baby, I LOVE YOU!!

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments