Saturday, May 20, 2006

So gay today.. i fell sick.. of all days.. well im sorry jojo, it wasnt intentional.. I noe dat u asked for quite a while but sometimes, last minute things do happen.. i juz hope u understand~
haiz~



Well, nothing much has changed or anything exciting dat happen.. probably maybe track training was fun.. because after dat we played soccer wif de freshies yesterday and.. there were lots of screaming and shouting and playing and stuff like dat +) but haha~ b4 dat was invited to play for de lecturers team for a game of soccer against some outside team.. however in de end, nah~ din get to play at ALL.. no boots... ( wad a bummer ) so jerald juz say.. " don care abt dem la, juz join us.. cos dey dunno dey losing a great player " hahaha.. how true ! +) ..

yup, training has been alot tougher.. but i guess i really hv to thank my current mentor/coach Mr Alfred Sim for teaching me things dat are so new and fun.. ( thank you ).. its always nice to start running again.. and get better..

I also got to meet Miss Pandora Voon.. her frenz were like all over her and deir super sensored eyes are like scorching me wif every little moment i made.. I don even get to say a HI without being noticed.. even de BYE was kinda pathetic too, soo its like.. haiz =( nvm.. i'll get my chance!

So anyway.. i guess i cldnt go down for training at gombak as my mum nids me to run errands and im already coughing and feeling weak probably from all de cakes my mum brought home.. i hv cakes like brownies.. oreo cheesecake.. Apple studal.. chocolates cookies.. Gosh la, my whole refrigerator is filled wif those cakes.. no wonder i feeel sick juz looking at it..

Im a training-holic.. i don skip training unless im really really tired or really sick.. i hate missing a training.. as i noe dat it takes 14 days to COMPELETLY lose ur fitness.. so im not taking dat chance.. even if its juz a day..

guess.. the trainin i did.. it was like ta ma de la! i was practically trying to lift up my legs and its like 100tonnes of weight tied to my legs.. geeez but nevertheless it was a good training.. so here goes..

Body stabilising.. a 60m sprint.. 80m sprint.. 100m sprint.. ok if dat wasnt enuf 200m X 5 times wif interval of 2mins and i thought dats de end.. and we HAVE.. 60m starting block, 80m starting block and 2 times 100m start block starts.. wah~ im stunned juz by looking at wad i did today..! quite an achievement huh.. but its all thanks to Coach Alfred for de speed and endurance i having now =) dat im able to complete it wif slight ease..

soo naturally im tired.. im feeling dat sickening tiredness feeling where u feel cold on de inside and hot on de outside.. aiya~ screw it..

more or less, today was kinda a bad day at de end of it all.. i screwed up my priorities.. =(


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments