Thursday, May 25, 2006

COMMON TEST..


main aim.. GPA 3.5 =)

Im close and fighting towards my goal.. study study study.. go go go!






Basketball.. thats how i started after my lessons +) I lost so much of the skills i once had.. These happened a few days back.. It was a tuesday, just after my IS presentation where JoJo was my model in her dress.. She keeps saying she's pretty.. BOOO!

Anway, I started playin 1 vs 1 with my frenz and ta ma de.. i lost.. not saying he was lousy but.. i cld hv won AND i lost.. de incentives dat i got? 1 basket 3 push-ups.. not dat its alot or anything but.. I LOST??!!?! ^@#^^#@&@.. hahahaa ^ ^ but it was a great game of fun and sportmanship =p





Grrrrrrrr... and jojo was pratically ai-mei at de corner dere..

trying to be pretty.

So after the basketball game, we went home, she went back wif me to gombak where i had my professional training.. Speaking abt that..

I tink its absurb and illogical that the school is preventing us to run 4 the school JUST because we trained outside.. I mean, everyone has goals and we just wan to be BETTER in terms of running.. WE HAVE BEEN IN DE SHADOWS FOR TOO LONG.. I don think its wrong to give us wad we need or desire.. we just wan to be betta and IF u don even respect our decision.. HOW do u expect us to RESPECT theirs..?

We're not asking for so much.. My partners told me not to bother.. but i cant stand de way they are pushing us.. They EXPECT so high a standards and DEPENDS so much on the best runners to produce de results. Its as good as saying dat we aint good enuf to train outside.. and thus we muz stay in school and train. Thats an insult especially to ppl like us, who give our all during trainings..

Seriously, i tink de policy of club runners not being able to run outside competitions or IVP is just unreasonable.. Furthermore, we are not even allow to run in competitions even if Ngee Ann Track team are not taking part is just ABSURB!

We want to run for school.. but if de school don want us to run, den its ok.. no problem.. We don hv to beg to run for ivp.. We still got other races we could go for.. Its juz disappointing to see dat ur fellow teammates didnt support u and rather disrupt de harmony between us..

Im just saying wad i feel and wad i thought.. its no big deal.. and if u wan to make a meal out of it.. go ahead..


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments