Monday, July 31, 2006

i still love u

Being with you makes me feel like, for once in my life I don't have to try so hard to be happy. It just happens.


I dunno how to start or what to write.. but i came up with poems with what i do best...

You hav something of mine, my heart.
I think of u all the time when we are apart.
You were my one and only and right now I feel so lonely.
I miss you so much and long to feel the warmth of your touch.
If you still love me, let me know,bring out your feelings and let them show.
My love for you have always be true ever since the day I fell in love with you.
I know my hopes may never come true,but remember that I still love you...

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments