Saturday, September 09, 2006

disappointedd.

Before i continue.. Just wanna thank those people who have been there or had gave me their best wishes.. and also congrats to those who won and those who did their best..! okk..


now..


FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.. @^$#&!I@$!^$&%!$@&!$&^!@!*! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK )*#@&(*^)*@#)*@^#)*@
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @)(#@)(&#)(@&)(&#*@)(#@

how so FUCKING PISSED!....

ps : please pardon me for my language.. Its for today specially only..!


DAMN!! how so much i wanted to be in the final..! just lost de final place to another guy by abit!! and its not dat i cannot go into the final but. I FUCKING SCREW MY RACE..! FUCK LANE 7.. FUCK MYSELF!!! ARGFHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!



ps : please pardon me for my language.. please /ignore me if u cant take it!!

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I COULD HV FARKIN GOT INTO THE FINAL!!!!


FUCK U JEFF!... AUS*Y)@W@@)#@*@... man.. DAMN!!!!!!!! CURSES!

so thats wad happen for today!! PERIOD...!





im just so disappointed.. i feel damn demoralised.. yes i know its over... BUT WTF!!!!!! *)$@&)*#&)@&)@#.. please somebody just kill me.. just slap me... haiz.. so disappointed.. so disappointed...

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments