Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Award Appreciation

AwarD AppreciatioN NighT..

Yesterday was my school award appreciation night..

Its a huge affair where people from all cca come together to collect their coverted prizes.. people who did well in their respective events.. or cca..

There were prize giving and performance by other people.. but the best has to go to the food.. LOL! plenty of hot and nice delicious food :X.. hahaaaa! so after that we just took some pictures :D



Hot guys from track & field


My miss smiley :)

Sprinters reunion.. ( missing Zhaf, Yusman, eugene and Zi jie )

My talking partner :)

It was a night full of fun and fooods :x


My spouse and my bestman..


Signing off.. track competition is coming! This sat is SG opens.. where all the best runners meet in preparation for the Asian Games.. IVP is also coming.. maybe time to kick some ASS! :X


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments