Saturday, September 23, 2006

my last hope

Today..

is the day where nerves are hanging on thin tread.. the day where it boils alot of emotions down.. the day where all your hardwork is put to the test.. I remember my last 2 IVPs.. It wasnt fabulous.. but neither was it lousy.. but.. it was something to remember by..

Right now, Im afraid and scared.. i have been getting unwanted aches everywhere especially my calves.. and now dat i TODAY had just recovered, im still feeling weak.. im beginning to feel the pressure surrounding me..

Thankfully a special frenz of mine.. gave me confident in the form of GOD.. =)

PSALMS 112:7 and 8

He is not afraid of receiving bad news, his faith is strong and he trust in the LORD.

He is not worried or afraid, he is certain to see his enermies defeated.



PSALMS 119:147

Before sunrise I call to you for help; I place my hope in your promise.

PSALMS 34:18

THE LORD is near to those who are discouraged; he saves those who have lost all
hope.


Lord, i heard your words.. you are always there to guide us in times of need, hear me, to give us the faith and trust in you to do our best in our upcoming race.. Lord, i pray to you.


Event 312 Men 4x100 Meter Relay
Saturday 9/23/2006 - 16:20
Meet Record: 41.9 2003 National University of S'pore

Lane Comp# Team Relay Seed Time Finals Place
Section 1 of 1 Timed Finals
2 Temasek Poly A
3 Nanyang Poly A
4 Institute of Tech Edu A
5 Singapore Poly A
6 S'Pore Mgt University A
7 Ngee Ann Poly A
8 Nanyang Tech Univ A


The race..

Event 314 Men 4x400 Meter Relay
Saturday 9/23/2006 - 16:40
Meet Record: 3:25.0 1989 Ngee Ann Polytechnic

Lane Comp# Team Relay Seed Time Finals Place
Section 1 of 1 Timed Finals
2 Nanyang Tech Univ A
3 Nanyang Poly A
4 Institute of Tech Edu A
5 Singapore Poly A
6 S'Pore Mgt University A
7 Ngee Ann Poly A

my final winning hope..


I pray..

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments