Sunday, October 22, 2006

Jun and me

Loaded Week..

I got lots of stories and alot of things happen in that weekend.. or maybe not alot but.. there are lots of things i did..

20th Oct- Jun and I planned to go some gyming after school.. but in the end we didnt due to the response at the bball court.. there were lots of good players and its quite hard not to put up some challenge :) Suppose to do my I&E project dat day also but somehow things were not properly organised but anyway.. We decided to change to EATING competition.. so yea.. cool huh =)

So on that day was just playing and playing and playing and playing till legs are tired enough to even walk properly.. So we went for dinner together after the game and thats where JUN open up himself for the first time.. " teaching " or sharing me with all his experience with ladies.. on break up on r/s bcos he juz broke up u see.. and he is not in de right frame of mind but nevertheless.. Friends stick to one another even when they are full of nonsense =)

Here are some pictures with him.. we took..

Thats what happen on a Friday...

Dont miss out on SAT event.. What actually happen on SAT 21/7 at phuture.. stay TUNED!


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments