Thursday, April 10, 2008

I love you dear

Work is terrible, work is tiring.

5 days to 6 days in a week is tiring.

I am slogging and trying to meet the daily targets, daily stress, office politics. How often do you get to handle so much stress in a day? For 5 days in a week? Boo.

My cheesecake came back from Hongkong recently, i hope she enjoyed her time over there, cant tell you how much i miss her and how much i wanted to see her. =) Finally, she met her 2 days ago for dinner and it was like 2 weeks or more since i last saw her. I miss you dear and im too tired so i will end off here.

Regards,
Jeff.

Ps: Meeting 40 candidates a day, writing 20 over resumes, following-up and accepting failure are part and parcels of my job. My aim and goal..

Cheesecake. i miss you so. be safe dear!


$10,000 of perm sales and 20 temps-out. Here comes the roller-coaster!!

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments