Monday, February 25, 2008

Updates!

YO YO! Mr Lim in the house.
YO YO! Mr Lim in the house.
Miss Koh right with me Hey, I am back!


Feb 25th.. Days fly really fast since my birthday and i still dont have the pictures yet. Hahaha, exams are over! O.V.E.R yea! Post graduates now. Currently, getting ready for work and going to army soon yea, but meanwhile i am still doing my TAN KAR KEE AWARD which will happen on the first of March. Oh boy am i excited about that! I will be requiring help from friends that are specialize in these areas, nevertheless have to keep working till its over.


Alright, let me post some pictures first..




Yes Cam-Whoring myself and colleagues


Today was good but pretty tired from exhausting my energy for the last few days, probably due to the bad weather and all. Met up with my great bestest buddy Mr Eugene Yeong, had a great time gymming despite my illness ( i think the cure for me is to excerise ) hahaha, well we pretty much did chest and biceps and yea i will show you one picture which he asked me to take for him..

Mr 2008 small eyes la-pimp!

Oh btw, i went clubbing last friday after like dunno how long was it ago that i last club. hahaa, it was more of party animals getting together to enjoy ourselves, proudly my another best buddy the womaniser Ethan as you can see from the picture.. hahahahaha, along with Greg, John, Edward, Aj and other cools guys..






We were playing 5-10, dare and dare and some other lame items, hahah but the best was watching my 2 best buddy french kissing.. HAHAHA! Like Mr Eugene Yeong say, birds of the same feather flocks together.. HAHAHAHAHA!
(i will especially highlight these sentences)


Oh ok, lets continue, where was i? Oh ya, meanwhile i will be busy preparing for my presentation which i really hope to win 10k.. 5k would also do.. haha but i am sure we will give our best.

Lastly, good luck to your ATT tml cheesecake, do well! Alrighty, back to business already, and thanks Mr Yeong for laming with me today, you Mr Rashes Boy!

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments