Thursday, January 24, 2008

I have to make a decision

The saying goes : Smile is the best essence towards life


Group Partners



I have been moodless, restless, irritated easily for the last few weeks or since the start of the new year.

Big Apologies to YOU guys if i offended you


You know i cant remember what i did last week?

oh i remembered, i have papers on the eve of new year, i got exams.. i got lots of shit. seriously i just want to end school and go to army, i am just being too self-centered sometimes and i don blame anyone but myself.

I grew up protecting myself, to learn, to suffer, to eat, to sleep, to endure without the help or pampering of others. I was brought up in a different way from others, maybe more headstrong and determined to get what i think i deserved or at least for my next generation. I cant think abt now, i have too many worries, too many issues i have to settle on my own. I can be seen slacking sometimes but im human too, i need rest to fight another day. I can live on my own and you know it.

The only way, you can be really happy with me is when i am happy with myself. Right now, I am not happy with the way things are. I want to change it. I want to be something i can be proud of and in order for that to happen, i do need to be selfish sometimes. i cant divide myself in 2 worlds, which i hope i can. As a guy,the real world is practical, I have to have something to prove my worth before i can gain the respect i want.
My ever reliable Sir
My 3rd Partner and my favourite
Eleuther and Me
Project mates
sometimes i hate her.. hahame and him again.

I have to make the hardest decision of my life.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments