Wednesday, January 09, 2008

my life in year 2008

Hey..

In this post, i realised i have so many thoughts i want to voice out, things i want to share and want it to be outside of me. Sometimes, there're things and times when you cant say to certain people or everyone, so i decided to make it all the simpler by writing it here..

I was tired, i was drained and i was troubled. On my way home just now, while i was seated at the bus, many small thoughts came to my mind, 1 main issues would be my education..
What will i be? what will i do?

You know, it was a childhood dream of mine to fly a plane, as i remembered all the little things my dad would do, bringing me to his airfield workplace at teng an air base just off lim chu kang road, while he was still a minor pilot. I recalled riding on top of missles, happily smiling towards the pictures and also being inside the the fighter plane my dad flew before, its was where i decided to make it my dream to be in it. I was in mass com b4 i chose a course that had some modules related to it and i was excited at first but hahaa eventually halfway there i realised i didnt have the patience to do it.

As i grew older, i became so interested in meeting people, i find it a joy to interact with them an appreciate the experience that i was given. Different types of people, different types of genre, different cultures.. i find that so appealing... and then suddenly i realised, i like sales or what u call business management or something like that.. hahaaa, maybe i should be in tourism... but nevertheless, i like to be my own boss as well.. Dreams are meant to be there for you to take action. My troubles now would be, should i pursue a degree in business related matters or continue my studies in engineering?

Knowing that the decisions i make will affect my future, i'm at a lost. Because for me, there is no turning back, im not as lucky as some others, i have to save up to pay for my own education while some others life has been better for them, not that i have any resentment against my parent or whatsoever but i believe it only makes me more determined to get the dreams i wish to pursue, and on top of that, more importantly my brother and sister school education are more in need right now. I hope they do well, i've been spending more time with my family recently and i beginning to appreciate that, what's more important than your love ones and Jesus?

As i head into the final few weeks of my diploma studies, im eagerly looking forward to army and working hard for the future and the plans i had for myself. Whatever decisions that i am making will be the best of me and my family, I might not get there as fast as the others, but eventually, slow and steady i will reached that those goals of mine. .

I am sorry to disappoint you guys today but there wun be any pictures today.. :( hahaha, tml i will update on the latest news going about on my project.. Finally it's going to be DONE! yea! tml is my final presentation before the exhibition on the 18th of January 2008. I nervous as i am tired, its going to end soon.. I am proud of us being able to complete it and also doing quite a good decent job.. Praying fervently, hoping that our project will be selected by the coastal guards.. =D

Lastly, i wish i could end everything in a high, but i still have quizzes and reports to hand up and furthermore jo wasnt feeling better.. but the incident at the bus, when i was doing my best i can to share and go and do with whatever i have with me so i can make u feel better and i was so worried but i was left hanging..
The kids are frustrated, they are angry, they are sad. And for them to be happy, someone has to leave.. I am not doing a good job, i am not worth the frustration and the tears..

I will still keep the promise i made..

by age 28..
the grand wedlock..

to yang the children i have..
a better life.

to upgrade my knowledge,
a master degree..

This year will be different. This year 2008 will lead me to somewhere different somewhere new..
And with that, i end my entry for today. Thank you for reading..


Mood : determined

Himbo.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments