Tuesday, January 08, 2008

first day of work

hello! hahhahaha!
Firstly,


i am really tired after so little of rest.. I need more sleep..
however, on a good note.. hahahaha i just finished my first day at work at british india at raffles, the whole work place was cool.. the people are really talkative and funny and gaylish and nice.. hahahaa.. the supervisor made me feel totally welcome, i mean he really make me feel comfortable abt the place.. and i really felt welcome..

hahaaa, 2ndly my colleagues helped me adjust to the enviroment by helping and teaching me all the small details, to the extend of joking and etc..

Not alot of people actually went into the shop "British India" before.. just to roughly tell you more...

It's more of a colonial style during the old times, however its more than just that, the material used are really unique and expensive. Comprises of cotten, linen and silk.. the prices are heafty largely due to the fact that the linen was brought using US dollars and also it is from italy, while the cotten side is from india..

Do you believe me when i say that i saw a female coat that actually cost $1.6k??!?!?!
I know it's not much to certainhigh-end retail lines but $1.6k for clothing and people actually buys it? ahaha..

Anyway, the people who came in are the real deal. People with big buying power.. I actually sold clothes $700 plus within the 1st hour, adding to a total of $3.5k for my own personal sale.. hahah! My manager was impressed.. not a surprised though ;) and imagined the total sales for the shop.. GOSH!


hahaha.. lastly, im so excited to show u my staff clothing.. i tink its cool.. and also a shirt from springfield which i went in to try..

I am so tired.... :) projects and reports coming up.. and tml working again.. busy busy!..

endure endure..



I know its nice.. :)

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments