Wednesday, December 19, 2007

christmas lonely

Christmas.

It's the happiest celebrations for me.. It holds many great memories... as well as many heart aches..

I remember once during sec sch christmas time, all my friends would be so excited to exchange gifts and would go to each other house to gossips, play games and etc.. It was like a 4-5 years affair, but after we separated during poly/jc days, we hardly ever do that...

So now, bring back the party ^^ ..

I've invited friends i have been close to somehow or another. It will be a decent affair with foods,drinks and games.

As for this christmas,
I thought i am able to spend with someone important.. to love,dance,sing etc..
Its gonna be 1 special person short.. a person who makes and changes my everything.. my calls, my msgs, maybe im asking too much..

but whatever it's.. i wana wish u a merry christmas.. :)
my wish for christmas is simple..







It's abt a guy who loves a gal so much.. that he's willing to leave her to find her own happiness even if he doesnt wants to..

I think its hard to see.. but that's the lyrics of this song.. it's easy.. and my first song to sing in ktv.. still practising other songs..

(ktv session)

Anyway, i have been sleeping late nights.. i shd really cut it down.. alright i am off. :)


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments