Wednesday, January 16, 2008

my bad day.

Today is January 16th 2008.

I just sometimes find that life is really weird.
Life can really blow the wind out of your sail and I guess i am not the first to find out.
It also gives us choices, 1 that may lead you to desiration, the other if wrong,
leads you to failure.

I have been a victim of wrong choices and so have many of you, right now in my situation,
I believed someone made a wrong choice today,
a choice where hurt, pain, suffering evolved, or maybe it will be right..

Something happened today,
a scene so familar that it reminds me of my past.
It happened almost exactly the same way.
Only when you thought that everything was going to be fine,
life takes a twist and gives you a hell of a beating.
Maybe you had a reason.
Nobody knows, only you do.


Adversity, that's what we called it,
will always take place,
and at the most crucial time of your life.
Tomorrow is Ngee Ann Poly 08 open house,
its hard when you were given the sucker punch.
The first was when the freedom to express in how you feel,
the way you wear,
and the identity that was kept hidden for the longest time,
but none of that matters,
where all the nicest of people were there for you,
the man who dreamt of the future
who slog himself to death with tired eyes and body,
couldnt give the life attention of the needs of that important someone,
that man felt weakened,
wishing that nothing like that wouldnt have happened if it wasnt him,
thinking that important someone deserves more than that.

Reflection is what i need, the phrase which sometimes,

A woman can leave a man, without him knowing the reason.

I know what it means,
I know it can be done,
but it needs alot of effort,
alot of time,
i understand why you did it,
and i don wan to accept it
but i have to if i want to move forward.

I read a book on achelmist recently.
A boy who was a shephard had a dream to just travel around,
One day, a wise man offer him the chance to realise his destiny for something bigger,
but he have to be prepared to make decisions and face obstacles,
most importantly, he must have faith.
During his journey to achieve his destiny, obstacles after obstacles stopped him from doing so,
he was disheartened, he wanted to give it all up, but faith keeps him going.
He met a girl who he loved during the journey and found a great job,
he wanted to stop following his destiny, and just be happy the way he is.
Have a woman by his side and a job that keeps him happy.
Sometime later, the wise man appeared in his dreams,
you may ignore the destiny that awaits you,
you may be contented the way you are now,
but in the long run, your wife will noticed the distraction in you,
you will noticed that the job doesnt keep you happy for long,
you will noticed that you will never know what would have happened if you didnt stop there.
When he woke up the next morning, he knew that if he would to continue his journey,
he would have to sacrifice his love ones and his job behind,
to go and realised his dreams that he couldnt see but he knows that he wants,
He had to make a decision that his heart betrays him, knowing that whatever awaits him
is the answer to his life and the another, leaving the people he loves most behind.


The story doesnt end here.
What life throws at you, either you succumb to it, or you throw it back twice the load.
Choices you made are critical. It could spell the start or the end.


I end here for today, i just got too many reports to do. Furthermore, i had a tiring day but an enjoyable one but until the end, the world starts crumbling again.

I set my goal.
I set my sight.
I will not stop.
I will not give up.

mood: helpless.

quote: Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.




a poem i made for you a long time back.

This fire in my heart is all because of you
The warmth within my soul that will never make me blue
You're the sparkle in my eyes and excitment in my voice
You're the breath that fills my lungs
You were my one and only choice.


the love,
himbo.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments