Tuesday, February 27, 2007

meeeee

BACK from gym and im really tired but nevertheless i try to update my blog whenever i can.




ok.. my wishlist for this year..

car license which will and i would be getting by end of this year...

2ndly, 4 months is all i need.. to get my body back in business and i can roam into beaches with nothing but just my shorts on..


now im currently 75kg.


wish list.


aiming to be 70kg in 4months time which i believe is totally achieveable, that is if i don indulge myself in too much fattening foods.


Finally.


finished my year in a career high. track-wise, probably retire. work-wise, learn more.

studies-wise, completion is inevitable.



And enjoy your final few days of chinese new year. tata. but before i go..


PICTURES GALORE : things that happened on Valentine Day which was my birthday day too.
At Clinic. The drinks. Red wine. Fireball. Sakae? Shots and Pots

THE CAKETHE PEOPLE. Von and Calvin. Amanda and Patrick. those not in the pics. Clarissa and Noel. Leo and Jarel.



The Wish and the Blessings


THE AMBUSH!!!!!GAY! Come clean and lick it off =D



It was really a fun valentine and birthday night for me. Thank you so much to the guys that make it happened XD.


The presents:

PUMA WATCH : Exclusively brown strap with gold coloured face.


TopMan Leather belt : brown with holes :XAdidas Jacket : Greenish strike with yello stripes. A couple's jacket.The first to try it =DYOU & ME and nothing else in between.



THE END :)


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments