Sunday, February 18, 2007

Zouk 16th

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! GET MORE ANG PAOS..

I promised to put up pictures on event that happen on my birthday but currently i haven gotten the photos so it might be some time b4 i get them but nevertheless i got pictures which happen at ZOUK on the 16th of Feb. Free party!

I went with my group of "senior trackers" and some whosgoing ppl.

Well as the term "free party", u cld hv guess how packed it was.. damn dickhead.. cant even walk past without being squeeze.. It took me at least 20-25mins to walk out of phuture.. from the inner bar to the entrance.. 25mins.. usually if it wasnt packed, it wld juz take a couple of mins.. HA!




Nothing happened much there and nothing much worth writing for that event. Took some pictures and that's almost abt it..


PICTURES GALORE :




MY FAVOURITE DUDE in WHOSGOING.

My sec sch mates till now :DTHE GUYS that i went with..

SO that was it? really.. nothing much.. if there is.. i wld hv updated ^^

My gf is in malaysia celebrating while im in singapore... kinda miss her so much.. life's a lonely soul without her.. hahaha!! She's gonna get me new stuffs there.. SWEETS!

I MISS U DARLING JOJO..


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments