Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Life is never easy.. I tried to be perfect.. its hard to believe me but its nv easy..



hmmm .. what a week..





in work, there were screwed up time-table..




in school, i just barely pass my practical..




in r/s, i just quarrel..



at home, my siblings are being irritating..

upcoming exams and projects!!


pictures!

my bunch of project mates..


Life is empty at times.. people come and go.. failing to stop and admire the surrounding.. thus losing a great opporunity dat was handed to them.. and learn to regret after that..

Isnt it better to take things slowly sometimes? understand yourself.. understand ur goals..


things dont often come in 2nd chances.. treasure everything in your path.. even the small things.


A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments