Sunday, June 01, 2008

Multiple Senerios

1st of June.

When was the last time i wrote in an entry?
Anyway,

I went clubbing on friday with my cheesecake and my best bud and his gf at zouk. It was good to see everyone enjoying and happily being together =)

I have so many pictures outstanding in which cheesecake have not pass to me yet and yes, her birthday is coming =) I cant wait to celebrate together although i know i am gonna spend big bucks =D hahaha.. booo..

Attached are the pictures from various events.
















Some were ktv pictures, some were outings with friends and some were dating sessions.
Soon i will upload pictures related to graduations, sky ferris wheel and some other important events that happen. Loves loves..
I love my friends and my cheesecake.
From:
Brownie






A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments