Thursday, May 15, 2008

In reality

When you are so stress up with work,
And the only thing you have left is the one closest to you,
what does it mean when that person seems so busy for you?
Somehow along the way, there is another person who comes into your life..
and you got to know this person thru a friend and the story goes..

I am at work and all i can think abt is her.
Friends around me are heartbroken,
Friends around me are being ditch,
why do i sense that feeling of being lonely so deeply?

How can i help?
What can i do?

To my friends, smile! i know it is hard at times, but why frown when you can smile and realise that around you, there is someone who cares. You never know in someone elses eyes, you are their number 1.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments