Wednesday, October 14, 2009

new post for the month

Today is the 14th of Oct.

Its a rather nice humid morning, just finish doing my 5km run and already i am feeling like a 40yr old guy as my muscles are aching as though i have been running for 24km.

It have been a long time since i last update my blog and i also think its time to change to a new skin and start regularly get this habit to update my daily activities.. What kind of unit doesnt have a com for me to use? idiot!

Lately alot have happened and things have not turn out the way i expected them to but nevertheless its time to focus my energies on something else. There are alot of things i wanna do and i hope to make the best out of my life with it..

People tell me,

We will always forget the bad and remember the good.. but by remembering the good, it prevent us from moving on. so how?


Mood: Tired.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments