Thursday, August 23, 2007

papers..

Just finished my last paper..
Holidays? don't think so..
Have to get back to school everyday for FYP. more like prison then holidays..

Recently my dad just finished his operation and i must say he is really in a serious discomfort but at least i know he is feeling better now. Watching him the last few days was as bad as feeling it the same way. Anyway, I'm really feeling really heavy now. I dun understand what does that mean but i just don feel good inside.

Things abt my exams, my dad, my mum, my siblings, my friends..

All of them, their problems are piling..


you see... sometimes the person i wan to tell to ( eg: my guy friends. ) , i appreciate their care and concern but just that u don see them as the people u want to tell to.. Its just that u know them too well to know what to expect from them and the kind of expression they will make. I just need someone who is mature enough to understand the situation at hand. Now, i cant even seem to express myself better... sometimes when i do so,it always will eventually leads to other scenario TOTALLY different from the matter at hand and then.. blah blah blah blah..

But anyway.. just enjoy the holidays..
enough said.


( wo yi tian bu neng mei you ni )

PS : Important Announcement. If you guys ( ladies/gentlemen ) are looking for new clothes.. u can start doing so by looking at DAVID BITTON BUFFALO. They are having really nice deals.. nice jeans and tops for both males and females with up to 70%. As for the belts and wallets, i can quote a better price for you. It is definately worth your while.

A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments