Saturday, September 25, 2004

HeLLo!!


Firstly i would like to thank e ppl for helpin mi wif tis blog... i realise chimilolagy in making tis blog a nice one.... lol.. firstly, my day today was quite borin... went out to courts to buy a new COMPUTER!! den also got myself a new mp3 player plus some x-box games.. pretty cool? but anyway, i realise one thing in life.... YOU cld nv enjoy urself without ur frenz... Havin frenz is something veri important to everyone, juz like those who help mi wif this blog..I miss my frenz... frenz of my s & w volleyball, u guys were great, always there to make mi laugh.. thks guys






A good general not only sees the way to victory; he also knows when victory is impossible.

More about me...



Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter

Add Zodiac Sex to your profile!
MySpace Comments